Welcome to the Brand Slam Happy Hour!
Join us for this fun, interactive monthly networking session with other cannabis professionals! As part of our Brand Slam competition, each month a select group of volunteers will get the chance to make their ultimate pitch to the group and get highly valuable feedback and insights on their brand.
If you’re looking to grow your brand, meet potential partners and investors, or just make some awesome new cannafriends, this is an event you won’t want to miss!
The winning pitch gets a $25 Amazon Gift card AND a 30-minute brand analysis consultation from The Cannabis Creative.
Stay from 6:30-7:00 PM for the CSU Psychology Department study on Cannabis Usage. It's completely ANONYMOUS and participants get a $20 Amazon Gift Card at the end **DETAILS BELOW**
5:30-6:00-Brand Story Brainstorm
6:00-6:30-Brand Slam Contest
6:30-7:00-CSU Psychology Study-Cannabis Usage
How Does the Brand Slam Work?
Each participant gets 60 seconds to deliver their best pitch. Focus on winning the hearts and minds of the audience by sharing a compelling brand story. Be sure to cover what you do, and why anyone should care.
How Do You Win?
The audience will vote on the best pitch of the night, narrowing the field to the top 2 competitors. Then our team of experts will crown the winning pitch.
Test your brand story, improve your messaging, get a chance to win free stuff and meet new friends.
Wednesday night's just got more interesting in Denver.
5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
2901 Walnut St.
Denver, CO 80205
Who is this for?
This event is for individuals that are in the cannabis industry. Primarily aimed at connecting cannabis business owners, marketing professionals, investors, and managers looking to grow their cannabis business. If you aren't in the cannabis industry or don't plan on getting into the industry, then this is probably not for you.
What stage should my business be in to attend?
This happy hour is for everyone from someone with a great idea that they want to develop up to established brands that are looking for an edge to grow and differentiate themselves in their marketplace, and everyone in between.
What will you get out of it?
The cannabis industry thrives off of networking and connecting face-to-face. Talk with other industry professionals to partner in areas that your business lacks, learn new marketing tactics, and receive industry knowledge from other people in the trenches with you.
Stay after to be a part of the CSU Psychology Study on Cannabis Usage and receive a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
- Completely anonymous usage survey
- Bring packaging from recent purchase made at dispensary (flower, concentrates, edibles, etc) to take part in the TWO-PART study.
- Part 1 is sitting with a research assistant who will record potency information from packaging you bring in, you will then be asked to either pack a bowl, or roll a joint (depending on what they typically use when they use flower) and then load a dab (if they use concentrates) and estimate the amount they packed, rolled, or loaded. We will then weigh it and record the weight and their estimate. This takes about 5 minutes.
- Part 2 is a survey, which takes anywhere from 15 minutes to 45 minutes to complete depending on the participant’s reading speed and attention to detail. The average person is done with both parts in less than 30 minutes.
- After completing both portions of the study they get a $20 Amazon gift card
What to expect when you arrive?
- Parking is available on surrounding streets around Cultivated Synergy.
- Check in with The Cannabis Creative Team Member with the iPad directly in the back near the kitchen.
- Bring business cards to network with other attendees.
- Grab a drink!
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Attendees must be at least 21 years of age or older.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is ample free parking around Cultivated Synergy. Many of the businesses will be closing and people going home, so there will be more spots opening up around the start of the happy hour.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes the ticket is transferrable. Let us know beforehand by calling us at 720.518.8068 or email@example.com.
Do I need to bring my printed ticket?
No that is not necessary.
Will you follow up with me?
The Brand Slam Happy Hour is a way to connect to entrepreneurs in the cannabis industry, so we may send you emails on upcoming happy hours, webinars, and cannabis branding strategy offerings in the future.